Assistance with vat registrationProfessional VAT registration, return filing and deregistration services for the companies in the United Arab Emirates
Save time & moneyOn hiring and training an in-house Tax Consultant
100% complianceWith the latest UAE Laws and regulations
14+ years’ experienceOur leading tax consultant will handle all your business needs
Get registered for VAT in the UAE the most compliant way possible
The quickest and most compliant way to register for VAT is to choose reliable and trustworthy service provider
As long as your business is registered in the UAE and conducts business on UAE territory, you are required to register for VAT, once your business exceeds AED 375,000 in supplies and imports of goods or services that are subject to tax, as determined by the Federal Tax Authority (FTA).
In addition, all businesses must maintain accurate financial records and update their financial ledgers in time in order to avoid penalties.
One of the leading & most highly reputable consultancy firms in the UAE, My Business Consulting DMCC offers outstanding VAT registration services in Dubai, VAT return filing, VAT deregistration, and comprehensive Accounting & Bookkeeping packages.
Here's how we can help you register your UAE business for VAT quickly and efficiently
My Business Consulting DMCC will assist you along each stage of VAT registration process, ensuring full compliance with UAE Tax Laws and regulations. We will ensure that your VAT registration is completed as quickly as possible within 2 to 5 working days after receiving your complete package of documents, information about your business, and payment.
Review of Corporate Documents
Assessment of Corporate Structure
Business activity fact summary
Online Typing of VAT Application
English & Arabic Encoding (Arabic language is mandatory to proceed)
Coordination with Federal Tax Authority (FTA)
Submission or Revision of Application as per FTA
Communication with clients with regular update
Obtaining TRN (tax registration number) registration of the company
The corporate data you provide My Business Consulting DMCC is guaranteed to be 100% secure and confidential
In order to apply for VAT registration in the UAE, make sure that you collect and present the following list of documents to your VAT advisor when applying for VAT registration.
- Valid UAE Trade license
- Articles of Association
- Share Certificate
- Certificate of incorporation/registration
- Owners and Manager’s valid passport copy.
- Owners and Manager’s UAE valid Resident visa copy and valid Emirates ID (if UAE residents)
- Authorised signatory valid passport copy, valid resident visa and Emirates ID copy (if different from Owner/Manager) with proof of authorisation.
- Contact phone number. Preferred mode of contact (email/Phone)
- Company’s UAE Bank Account details in AED currency (Bank name; IBAN, SWIFT, Bank Address). The corporate bank account must be operational.
- Additional Trade licenses of businesses in the U.A.E (if any) in which any of the partner is related to for last 5 years
- Summary of business activity
- Turnover for last 12 months in AED
- Last audited financials (if available)
- Projected turnover for next 30 days in AED
- Customs Authority registration details (applicable for trading co only)
- Expected amount of imports and exports and GCC supplies (for trading co only) in AED
- Preferred User ID for Federal Tax Authority access of online portal (regularly monitored email ID)
- Password (from 6-20 character, with at least one alphabet, one numeric and one special character)
You can rely on us for all your financial advising and tax compliance needs
In addition to helping thousands of companies get accurate and compliant Accounting & Bookkeeping and Tax systems in place, My Business Consulting DMCC helps entrepreneurs save time and money on hiring in-house experts.
The benefits of working with us that you can’t miss:
- Highly professional and reliable team
- Deep knowledge and understanding of local rules and regulations
- Strong connections with UAE Authorities, best UAE Free Zones, local and international banks, Federal Tax Authority
VAT in the United Arab Emirates FAQs
Value Added Tax – is the tax imposed on all taxable goods and services that are bought or sold for consumption. The rate of the Vat is 5%.
Mandatory registration should be done by companies whose expected turnover is over AED 375, 000
You can register through the Federal Tax Authority portal or simply contact us for a hassle-free registration
The information will be updated upon publication of the approved Executive Regulation from FTA
Ownership details, Business activity, Turnover for last 12 months, Projected turnover for next 30 days, Related Businesses of partners
Please see the detailed list of documents required for the VAT registration below
VAT will demand you to structure your business, organize your finance and revise your selling prices, have a professional and effective accounting team
CALL US for assistance in VAT registration and professional Tax advisory – design of your invoices, credit and debit notes, contracts, and much more
Let us be your reliable partner in success in the UAE
Reach out to our leading Tax Consultants to get your business registered for VAT quickly and efficiently!