Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)Establish your new business in the world's leading international financial hub
Tax exemptionNo tax for 50 years on profits, capital or assets
Convenient locationFills the time-zone gap for the global financial center
Independent zoneFinancial independent authorities (DFSA), (DIFCA) and Courts
Start your business in largest FinTech and Innovation Hub in MENA
Set up your business in a free zone with financially independent authorities
The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) was established in 2004 as an independent jurisdiction in the UAE, with the ability to create its own legal and regulatory framework for all civil and commercial matters. DIFC has three financial independent authorities: Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA), Dubai International Financial Center Authority (DIFCA), and Courts operating under common law.
The unique legislative and economic system of DIFC spurred the development of the most innovative financial technology ecosystem in the region. This led to it becoming an influential global financial hub in the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia.
Most popular business activities in DIFC are:
- Banking, asset, wealth and fund management
- Capital markets
- Cafes and restaurants
- Art galleries
Take advantage of the region's largest innovation community to grow your business worldwide
DIFC has the largest innovation community in the region where companies are interested in developing or testing cutting-edge, novel, or innovative products. With more than 500 technology companies, it’s a leading innovation ecosystem with the most talented pool of industry professionals in the region. The FinTech zone has the most conducive environment for growth-stage tech firms, established innovation firms, venture capital firms, digital labs, regulators, and educational institutions. With its modern business and lifestyle center, DIFC offers an array of ultra-modern office spaces and retail outlets, cafes and restaurants, residential apartments, and hotels.
All DIFC members enjoy unparalleled business competitive benefits, including:
- Networking opportunities with 3,644 + multinational companies, and over 29,700 professionals
- Has its own independent legal and regulatory framework, and private financial exchange
- Financial center connecting the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia markets
Boundless opportunities to build your business and life
DIFC generates increased economic value through innovation, enterprise, and talent, particularly in future-oriented industries. With its convenient location, it fills the time-zone gap for the global financial center between leading economic countries such as London and New York in the West and Hong Kong and Tokyo in the East.
Top 10 Global Fintech Hub
Largest FinTech and Innovation Hub in MENA
#1 UAE financial free zone
500+ fintech and innovation startups based out of the DIFC
100% foreign ownership
DIFC offers investors 100% repatriation of capital and profits as well as ownership
0% currency restrictions
Helps your business to control the costs of importing goods
Own legal system and courts
DIFC Authority provides an independent legal framework and world-class business infrastructure
Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) regulates all financial services activities carried out at DIFC
15-minute drive from Dubai International Airport with two metro connections
Top lifestyle destination
Top restaurants, art galleries and events
A wide range of first-class facilities
Commercial office, retail spaces, co-working spaces, business centers and others
Variety of the best facilities in DIFC
There is a wide range of first-class commercial properties available at DIFC, including office spaces, business centers, retail spaces, and data centers. Each of the leased spaces in the Center has advanced facilities, safety and security systems, connectivity and integrated data solutions of grade A quality.
We can propose to you the best-customized business setup packages, provide you with the latest information on all ongoing offers as well as a variety of the most comprehensive facilities in DIFC, assist you along the whole way of company formation and ensure professional support after the business license is obtained.
GET A CALL BACK IN 55 SECONDS
My Business Consulting DMCC is here to assist you with choosing the right location, corporate structure and best facilities for your business in the UAE.
Choose one of types of licenses issued in DIFC Free Zone
DIFC is an onshore financial center for companies and financial institutions, providing them with a secure and efficient platform.
To establish a business in DIFC, investors must submit their application to the Registrar of Companies (ROC). The registrant’s entity structures will be determined by the Companies Law, General Partnership Law, Limited Liability Partnership Law, and Limited Partnership Law. The ROC will then issue a Commercial License along with a certificate of incorporation, registration, or continuation.
The following types of licenses are available in DIFC:
- Financial License – banking, investment, asset and wealth management and finance. It has Financial Licensing Categories 1, 2, 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D, 4 & 5
- Commercial License
- Innovation License – Software House, Technology Research & Development, Information Technology Consultants, Internet Consultancy, IT Infrastructure, Portal, Computer Consultancies
With over 14 years of experience, we can help you at every stage of your company formation in Dubai International Financial Centre
Since its foundation in 2009, My Business Consulting DMCC has assisted thousands of local and foreign entrepreneurs to set up businesses in the best UAE Free Zones.
The benefits of working with us that you can’t miss:
- Highly professional and reliable team
- Deep knowledge and understanding of local rules and regulations
- Strong connections with UAE Authorities, best UAE Free Zones, local and international banks
Our team will guide you through the entire process of company formation in DIFC Free Zone and provide you with hyper-personalized customer service on your way to success in the UAE.
Customized packages meeting all your business needs
If you are considering setting up business in DIFC, My Business Consulting DMCC is here to provide you with full assistance in crafting a personalized package, creating the most suitable company structure, finding the right facility for your future business, and supporting you along your way to success in one of the most fast growing UAE Free Zones.
The most popular management consulting packages at My Business Consulting DMCC are listed below. We do not provide business setup and immigration assistance only, we carefully analyze your requirements, and provide the best solution for your business. We assist you in establishing the company, immigration of your family members and employees, opening the bank account, and provide full support after the company has been established. For a customized proposal for your business in the UAE, please contact our Business Setup Experts.
As the most reputable and trusted management consulting firm in the UAE, we guarantee high-quality and 100% transparent services throughout the entire company formation process.
Below you will find the list of services included in our Business Setup Package:
- Business setup consultancy
- Regular updates regarding the full process
- Initial approval: company name, activity, shareholder’s structure
- Business plan summary creation
- Company registration
- Facility arrangement (Business Park)
- Company licensing
- Establishment card
- Company stamp
- Company letterhead
- Company profile
- Accounts Guide for UAE Businesses not registered for VAT
- FREE Documents Expiration Notifications after one year
Since we highly respect and value the time of our clients, when applying for a UAE Residence Visa, we provide our clients with a pick-up from their hotel, transportation to the authorities, and a drop-off at their hotel so they do not have to rush around doing medical testing and collecting documents.
Below you will find the list of services included in our UAE Resident Visa Package and related costs:
- Assessment of Individuals Documents
- Review of Required Documents
- Obtaining Entry Permit
- Typing for Medical Test and Emirates ID
- Full Assistance in Medical Test, including transfers
- Full Assistance in EID Biometrics, including transfers
- Obtaining Visa Stamping
- Collection of Emirates ID
- Free document expiration notification after 3 years
In our capacity as the most caring management consultancy in the UAE, we ensure that our clients have no reason to worry: we will find the best UAE bank that suits your business needs, prepare all your documents, and arrange a meeting with the banker at our office.
Below you will find the list of services included in our Bank Account Opening Package:
- Assessment of individual/corporate background
- Preparation of Required Documents with a Company Profile specially designed for banks
- Coordination with Relationship Officer before account opening application meeting
- Scheduling a meeting with Relationship Officer
- Full Assistance during bank account opening application and interview
- Follow-up of account opening
- Regular updates
- Introduction of Official Relationship Manager
- 400 Monthly Transactions
- Daily Transactions Recording (sales, purchase, general)
- Monthly Accounting Reports (sales, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash & bank reconciliation, expense report)
- Monthly Management Reports (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement)
- Quarterly Management Reports
- Fixed Asset Register
- Financial Analysis
- Quarterly VAT Return Filing
- Annually Financial Reports
- Annually End of Services & Gratuity Calculation
- Dedicated Account Manager
Let us help you succeed in the UAE
Reach out to our experts to start a successful business in the UAE.