Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone (SPC)Establish your new company in the cultural capital with the world-famous Free Zones educational hub in the UAE
Quick and easy registrationInstant business license in 45 minutes
Benefits of licensingIssues a dual license (Mainland and Free Zone)
The capital of UNESCOSharjah was designated by UNESCO as the 2019 World Book Capital
Enjoy a hassle-free and quick way to start your business in SPC Free Zone
Set up your business in global print and publishing oriented Free Zone location
Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone was established in 2017 as the world’s first free zone that is focused on the global print and publishing industry along with promoting entrepreneurship. With its central location in Sharjah, as a cultural capital, industrial, and educational hub, the free zone has attracted investors and entrepreneurs worldwide.
As a result, SPC has become a hub for Lightning Source Print On Demand (POD), which provides publishing, retail, and distribution services in the Gulf region and the Middle East. The organization supports publishers by providing their titles to over 40,000 libraries globally, reaching millions of readers both locally and worldwide.
Most popular business activities in are:
- Creative, arts and entertainment
- Sports and amusement
- Programming and broadcasting consultancies
- Information service consultancies
- Motion picture, video and television programme production, sound recording
Take advantage of a customer-centric environment and a unique SPC community to transform your business.
SPC Free Zone is a business ecosystem that provides fast and individual company creation and offers a variety of business support services in a customer-oriented environment. With over 1,500 business activities and a range of modern facilities on site, SPC is an ideal business setup platform with convenience and flexibility. In addition, investors have access to a combination of modern infrastructure facilities, such as coworking, retail, warehouses, and commercial offices in a business-friendly regulatory environment.
All SPC members enjoy unparalleled business competitive benefits, including:
- Benefits of membership in the Emirates Publishers Association
- Access to services of Print on demand (POD) and publishing ecosystem
- Issues a dual license (Mainland and Free Zone)
Boundless opportunities to build your business and life
Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone provides an outstanding infrastructure featuring fully equipped office spaces and co-working areas, and comprehensive allied services like printing, licensing, and distribution, illustrating its position as a premier economic and investment destination for investors around the world.
100% foreign ownership
SPC allows 100% foreign ownership of companies & 100% repatriation of capitals
0% income tax or import-export duties
Equipped office spaces
Lease agreement with every business license
Immigration service on side
All immigration procedures in one place
Instant business license in 45 minutes
Up to 10 years trade license
Dual license opportunity
Operate in Mainland with dual license (Mainland and Free Zone)
UNESCO World Book capital
Sharjah was designated by UNESCO as the 2019 World Book Capital
10 min from Sharjah & Dubai International Airports
Variety of the best facilities in SPC
In SPC Free Zone, you can launch and grow your business with a variety of facilities. A free zone offers unfurnished office spaces, professionally designed offices with contemporary furniture, retail spaces, secure storage spaces, shell & core options, and warehouses with state-of-the-art fire, safety, and security systems.
We can propose to you the best-customized business setup packages, provide you with the latest information on all ongoing offers as well as a variety of the most comprehensive facilities in SPC Free Zone, assist you along the whole way of company formation and ensure professional support after the business license is obtained.
GET A CALL BACK IN 55 SECONDS
My Business Consulting DMCC is here to assist you with choosing the right location, corporate structure and best facilities for your business in the UAE.
Choose one of types of licenses issued in SPC Free Zone
The SPC Free Zone is the right place for entrepreneurs and startups that want to keep their business setup costs low. Moreover, it offers a quick, easy, and simple way for a company to be registered and for business operations to begin. One of the unique features of the free zone is that it offers up to 20 visas under one license and has the right to issue a dual license (Mainland and Free Zone). When registering a business, in addition to the license, the investor must choose one of the types of company structure. This includes Free Zone Establishment, Free Zone Company, and Branch of a Company.
The following types of licenses are available in SPC Free Zone:
- Commercial License/ Import-Export/Trading
- General Trading License
- Service License
- Ecommerce/Trading License
With over 14 years of experience, we can help you at every stage of your company formation in Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone
The benefits of working with us that you can’t miss:
- Highly professional and reliable team
- Deep knowledge and understanding of local rules and regulations
- Strong connections with UAE Authorities, best UAE Free Zones, local and international banks
Our team will guide you through the entire process of company formation in SPC Free Zone and provide you with hyper-personalized customer service on your way to success in the UAE.
Customized packages meeting all your business needs
If you are considering setting up business in SPC, My Business Consulting DMCC is here to provide you with full assistance in crafting a personalized package, creating the most suitable company structure, finding the right facility for your future business, and supporting you along your way to success in one of the most fast growing UAE Free Zones.
The most popular management consulting packages at My Business Consulting DMCC are listed below. We do not provide business setup and immigration assistance only, we carefully analyze your requirements, and provide the best solution for your business. We assist you in establishing the company, immigration of your family members and employees, opening the bank account, and provide full support after the company has been established. For a customized proposal for your business in the UAE, please contact our Business Setup Experts.
As the most reputable and trusted management consulting firm in the UAE, we guarantee high-quality and 100% transparent services throughout the entire company formation process.
Below you will find the list of services included in our Business Setup Package:
- Business setup consultancy
- Regular updates regarding the full process
- Initial approval: company name, activity, shareholder’s structure
- Business plan summary creation
- Company registration
- Facility arrangement (Business Park)
- Company licensing
- Establishment card
- Company stamp
- Company letterhead
- Company profile
- Accounts Guide for UAE Businesses not registered for VAT
- FREE Documents Expiration Notifications after one year
Since we highly respect and value the time of our clients, when applying for a UAE Residence Visa, we provide our clients with a pick-up from their hotel, transportation to the authorities, and a drop-off at their hotel so they do not have to rush around doing medical testing and collecting documents.
Below you will find the list of services included in our UAE Resident Visa Package and related costs:
- Assessment of Individuals Documents
- Review of Required Documents
- Obtaining Entry Permit
- Typing for Medical Test and Emirates ID
- Full Assistance in Medical Test, including transfers
- Full Assistance in EID Biometrics, including transfers
- Obtaining Visa Stamping
- Collection of Emirates ID
- Free document expiration notification after 3 years
In our capacity as the most caring management consultancy in the UAE, we ensure that our clients have no reason to worry: we will find the best UAE bank that suits your business needs, prepare all your documents, and arrange a meeting with the banker at our office.
Below you will find the list of services included in our Bank Account Opening Package:
- Assessment of individual/corporate background
- Preparation of Required Documents with a Company Profile specially designed for banks
- Coordination with Relationship Officer before account opening application meeting
- Scheduling a meeting with Relationship Officer
- Full Assistance during bank account opening application and interview
- Follow-up of account opening
- Regular updates
- Introduction of Official Relationship Manager
- 400 Monthly Transactions
- Daily Transactions Recording (sales, purchase, general)
- Monthly Accounting Reports (sales, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash & bank reconciliation, expense report)
- Monthly Management Reports (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement)
- Quarterly Management Reports
- Fixed Asset Register
- Financial Analysis
- Quarterly VAT Return Filing
- Annually Financial Reports
- Annually End of Services & Gratuity Calculation
- Dedicated Account Manager
Let us help you succeed in the UAE
Reach out to our experts to start a successful business in the UAE.