Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD)Become a part of one of the largest industrial and logistics ecosystem in the world
Ownership100% business ownership and capital repatriation
Global tradeLocated near Khalifa Port, 2nd fastest-growing container port in the world
Convenient locationEasy access to key markets through 2 global ports, 5 international airports and multi-lane highways
Take advantage of one of the most cost-effective free zone solutions with KIZAD
Set up your business in a free zone of trade, logistics and industrial center
Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD) was officially opened in 2012 and since then it has become the largest industrial free trade zone in the MENA region. KIZAD offers one of the most competitive business setup solutions and world-class infrastructure facilities in the UAE.
Within a 410 km2 area, KIZAD has over 600 companies across industries such as food processing, polymers, metals, automotive, pharmaceuticals, logistics, and oil & gas.
KIZAD provides a wide range of business solutions that suit any type of business activity such as:
Take advantage of KIZAD's internal network and infrastructure to grow your business efficiently
Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi is strategically located between Abu Dhabi and Dubai, close to Khalifa Port, ranked 2nd fastest-growing container port in the world with world-class infrastructure.
With multimodal connectivity by sea, air, and road, companies registered in KIZAD have great access to global markets.
The following benefits are available to all KIZAD members:
- Excellent access to regional and international markets due to its strategic location
- Availability of raw material suppliers, packaging, and specialized logistics services within the zone
- Over 1.3 million square feet of pre-built warehouses
- Competitively priced power, gas, and water utilities
Boundless opportunities to build your business and life
In addition to its large land area, world-class infrastructure, free-trade zones and domestic industrial zones, and tax-free operations with competitive operating costs, the Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi offers a variety of unique advantages. With these factors combined, KIZAD has become one of the world’s leading port-integrated industrial zones and a hub for manufacturing, logistics, and trade. Run your business in KIZAD and enjoy unlimited benefits.
100% foreign ownership
KIZAD allows 100% foreign ownership of companies & 100% repatriation of capitals
0% import-export tax and 0% personal income tax
Fast company formation
Providing fast online registration and license enquiries
Wide range of facilities
Prime location facilities at very competitive lease rates
Easy access to 4 international airports, domestic and international shipment connected to over 60 seaports
Free zone and mainland license with no need to have a separate physical space, and a Local Service Agent
Variety of the best facilities in KIZAD
KIZAD offers a variety of facilities to suit the needs of each client, including offices, prefabricated modular warehouses, and different land lease options. The modular units allow full flexibility in combinations and layouts, as well as multiple options for upgrading or downgrading the facility. Furthermore, KIZAD’s premium warehouse facilities are available at the UAE’s most competitive lease rates and have the lowest utility fees.
GET A CALL BACK IN 55 SECONDS
My Business Consulting DMCC is here to assist you with choosing the right location, corporate structure and best facilities for your business in the UAE.
Choose one of types of licenses issued in KIZAD
Through innovative digitization solutions, the KIZAD free zone provides a simplified and flexible registration and licensing process.
There are two types of business formations that can be established at KIZAD free zones, Limited Liability Company and Branch Company. There is no minimum paid-up capital requirement for a limited liability company. Owners can be either individuals or corporations. Branch companies, instead, must have valid registrations outside the KIZAD Free Zone and can apply to form branch companies.
The following license types are available in KIZAD :
- Industrial License
- Trading License
- Service License
With over 14 years of experience, we can help you at every stage of your company formation in Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi
Since its foundation in 2009, My Business Consulting DMCC has assisted thousands of local and foreign entrepreneurs to set up businesses in the best UAE Free Zones.
The benefits of working with us that you can’t miss:
- Highly professional and reliable team
- Deep knowledge and understanding of local rules and regulations
- Strong connections with UAE Authorities, best UAE Free Zones, local and international banks
- Our team will guide you through the entire process of company formation in KIZAD and provide you with hyper-personalized customer service on your way to success in the UAE.
Customized packages meeting all your business needs
If you are considering setting up business in DWTC, My Business Consulting DMCC is here to provide you with full assistance in crafting a personalized package, creating the most suitable company structure, finding the right facility for your future business, and supporting you along your way to success in one of the most fast growing UAE Free Zones.
The most popular management consulting packages at My Business Consulting DMCC are listed below. We do not provide business setup and immigration assistance only, we carefully analyze your requirements, and provide the best solution for your business. We assist you in establishing the company, immigration of your family members and employees, opening the bank account, and provide full support after the company has been established. For a customized proposal for your business in the UAE, please contact our Business Setup Experts.
As the most reputable and trusted management consulting firm in the UAE, we guarantee high-quality and 100% transparent services throughout the entire company formation process.
Below you will find the list of services included in our Business Setup Package:
- Business setup consultancy
- Regular updates regarding the full process
- Initial approval: company name, activity, shareholder’s structure
- Business plan summary creation
- Company registration
- Facility arrangement (Business Park)
- Company licensing
- Establishment card
- Company stamp
- Company letterhead
- Company profile
- Accounts Guide for UAE Businesses not registered for VAT
- FREE Documents Expiration Notifications after one year
Since we highly respect and value the time of our clients, when applying for a UAE Residence Visa, we provide our clients with a pick-up from their hotel, transportation to the authorities, and a drop-off at their hotel so they do not have to rush around doing medical testing and collecting documents.
Below you will find the list of services included in our UAE Resident Visa Package and related costs:
- Assessment of Individuals Documents
- Review of Required Documents
- Obtaining Entry Permit
- Typing for Medical Test and Emirates ID
- Full Assistance in Medical Test, including transfers
- Full Assistance in EID Biometrics, including transfers
- Obtaining Visa Stamping
- Collection of Emirates ID
- Free document expiration notification after 3 years
In our capacity as the most caring management consultancy in the UAE, we ensure that our clients have no reason to worry: we will find the best UAE bank that suits your business needs, prepare all your documents, and arrange a meeting with the banker at our office.
Below you will find the list of services included in our Bank Account Opening Package:
- Assessment of individual/corporate background
- Preparation of Required Documents with a Company Profile specially designed for banks
- Coordination with Relationship Officer before account opening application meeting
- Scheduling a meeting with Relationship Officer
- Full Assistance during bank account opening application and interview
- Follow-up of account opening
- Regular updates
- Introduction of Official Relationship Manager
- 400 Monthly Transactions
- Daily Transactions Recording (sales, purchase, general)
- Monthly Accounting Reports (sales, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash & bank reconciliation, expense report)
- Monthly Management Reports (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement)
- Quarterly Management Reports
- Fixed Asset Register
- Financial Analysis
- Quarterly VAT Return Filing
- Annually Financial Reports
- Annually End of Services & Gratuity Calculation
- Dedicated Account Manager
Let us help you succeed in the UAE
Reach out to our experts to start a successful business in the UAE.