Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (Jafza)Set up your new business in the oldest and largest Free Zone in the UAE, which offers unprecedented growth opportunities and global market access.
Tax exemption0% of import-export duty, 0% personal income tax
Global tradeLogistics, e-commerce, petrochemicals, and 14 other industries thrive in Jafza
Strategic locationLocated at Jebel Ali Port, the largest harbor in the world, that is connected to all ports worldwide
Grow your business in Jafza’s thriving environment with support ecosystem
Set up your business in a dynamic free zone business hub
The Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (Jafza) was established in 1985 and has since served as home to some of the biggest businesses and companies in the UAE today. More than 20% of foreign investment and over 50% of total exports from Dubai are from the Jebel Ali Free Zone. This shows its importance as a dynamic business hub. As of today, the Jebel Ali Free Zone is valued at $69 billion in trade alone. Businesses registered in Jafza generate $104.2 billion in trade value per year.
The most popular business activities in Jafza are:
- Electronics & Electrical
- Food and Agriculture
- Petrochemicals and others
Take advantage of Jafza's global logistic facilities and unique networking to transform your business
Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone is located at Jebel Ali Port, the largest harbor in the world that is connected to all ports worldwide. It has the capacity to accommodate more than 15 million containers per year via 170 shipping routes. The strategic location of Jafza means that it has access to most of the world’s markets. In addition, Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum Cargo Airport are close by. Jebel Ali Free Zone offers a single customs service that connects these two airports, providing a hassle-free air cargo process.
All Jafza members enjoy competitive benefits, including:
- Networking opportunities with 8700+ businesses contributing 23.8% of Dubai’s GDP
- Strategically located between Jebel Ali Port and Dubai airports
- Access to DP World, a multinational logistics company that specializes in cargo logistics, port terminal operations, maritime services
Boundless opportunities to build your business and life
DP World’s flagship free zone, Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (Jafza), is an integral part of the DP World UAE Region integrated business hub. In addition to offering unprecedented global business growth opportunities and market access, the free zone has evolved into a trade catalyst and a smart business community. With Jafza’s cutting-edge ecosystem, you can reduce your operational costs while enjoying the unconditional benefits of running your business in the world’s largest free zone.
100% foreign ownership
Jafza offers investors 100% repatriation of capital and profits as well as ownership
0% currency restrictions
Helps your business to control the costs of importing goods
0% personal income tax, 0% of import-export duty
Dubai Trade Portal
Online access to all services of Jafza, DP World, and Dubai Customs
Top-10 free zones in the world
Business friendly environment and regulations
A wide range of first-class facilities
Land, warehousing, and office space available with ability of mortgage premises
Variety of the best facilities in Jafza
Jafza has a variety of high- and low-rise office facilities located in convenient clusters for easy access by both staff and visitors. In order to ensure that each customer can express their own style, each office area is unfurnished. In addition to office spaces, Jafza offers its members plots of land, warehouses, showrooms, retail outlets, co-working & workstations, and onsite residences.
We can propose you the best-customized business setup packages, provide you with the latest information on all ongoing offers, propose you a variety of the best facilities in Jafza, assist you along the whole way of company formation and ensure professional support after the business license is obtained.
GET A CALL BACK IN 55 SECONDS
My Business Consulting DMCC is here to assist you with choosing the right location, corporate structure and best facilities for your business in the UAE.
Choose one of types of licenses issued in Jafza
Jafza offers five types of business formations enabling companies to connect directly to a market of over 3.5 billion people. The number of shareholders determines the type of entity formed in the Jebel Ali Free Zone.
Along with the decision on the formation type, you must also decide on the type of license and activity. Activity on the license is a predetermined business activity that is carried out by your business and is legally allowed as part of your business operations.
The following license types are available in Jafza:
- Trading License – allows trade in physical goods
- Service License – allows only to provide services
- Industrial License – allows the owner to import raw materials, manufacture these products and exhibit the finished product in other countries
- Logistics License – allows specified logistics services and supply chain
- E-commerce License – to carry out buying and selling of goods and services over electronic networks via any electronic means
With over 14 years of experience, we can help you at every stage of your company formation in Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority
Since its foundation in 2009, My Business Consulting DMCC has assisted thousands of local and foreign entrepreneurs to set up businesses in the best UAE Free Zones.
The benefits of working with us that you can’t miss:
- Highly professional and reliable team
- Deep knowledge and understanding of local rules and regulations
- Strong connections with UAE Authorities, best UAE Free Zones, local and international banks
Our team will guide you through the entire process of company formation in Jafza and provide you with hyper-personalized customer service on your way to success in the UAE.
Customized packages meeting all your business needs
If you are considering setting up business in Jafza, My Business Consulting DMCC is here to provide you with full assistance in crafting a personalized package, creating the most suitable company structure, finding the right facility for your future business, and supporting you along your way to success in one of the most fast growing UAE Free Zones.
The most popular management consulting packages at My Business Consulting DMCC are listed below. We do not provide business setup and immigration assistance only, we carefully analyze your requirements, and provide the best solution for your business. We assist you in establishing the company, immigration of your family members and employees, opening the bank account, and provide full support after the company has been established. For a customized proposal for your business in the UAE, please contact our Business Setup Experts.
As the most reputable and trusted management consulting firm in the UAE, we guarantee high-quality and 100% transparent services throughout the entire company formation process.
Below you will find the list of services included in our Business Setup Package:
- Business setup consultancy
- Regular updates regarding the full process
- Initial approval: company name, activity, shareholder’s structure
- Business plan summary creation
- Company registration
- Facility arrangement (Business Park)
- Company licensing
- Establishment card
- Company stamp
- Company letterhead
- Company profile
- Accounts Guide for UAE Businesses not registered for VAT
- FREE Documents Expiration Notifications after one year
Since we highly respect and value the time of our clients, when applying for a UAE Residence Visa, we provide our clients with a pick-up from their hotel, transportation to the authorities, and a drop-off at their hotel so they do not have to rush around doing medical testing and collecting documents.
Below you will find the list of services included in our UAE Resident Visa Package and related costs:
- Assessment of Individuals Documents
- Review of Required Documents
- Obtaining Entry Permit
- Typing for Medical Test and Emirates ID
- Full Assistance in Medical Test, including transfers
- Full Assistance in EID Biometrics, including transfers
- Obtaining Visa Stamping
- Collection of Emirates ID
- Free document expiration notification after 3 years
In our capacity as the most caring management consultancy in the UAE, we ensure that our clients have no reason to worry: we will find the best UAE bank that suits your business needs, prepare all your documents, and arrange a meeting with the banker at our office.
Below you will find the list of services included in our Bank Account Opening Package:
- Assessment of individual/corporate background
- Preparation of Required Documents with a Company Profile specially designed for banks
- Coordination with Relationship Officer before account opening application meeting
- Scheduling a meeting with Relationship Officer
- Full Assistance during bank account opening application and interview
- Follow-up of account opening
- Regular updates
- Introduction of Official Relationship Manager
- 400 Monthly Transactions
- Daily Transactions Recording (sales, purchase, general)
- Monthly Accounting Reports (sales, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash & bank reconciliation, expense report)
- Monthly Management Reports (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement)
- Quarterly Management Reports
- Fixed Asset Register
- Financial Analysis
- Quarterly VAT Return Filing
- Annually Financial Reports
- Annually End of Services & Gratuity Calculation
- Dedicated Account Manager
Let us help you succeed in the UAE
Reach out to our experts to start a successful business in the UAE.