Terms and Conditions
Welcome to mybusinessconsulting.ae!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of My Business Consulting DMCC’s Website, located at https://mybusinessconsulting.ae/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use mybusinessconsulting.ae if you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logs on to this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Arab Emirates. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, My Business Consulting DMCC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on mybusinessconsulting.ae. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from mybusinessconsulting.ae for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from mybusinessconsulting.ae
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from mybusinessconsulting.ae
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from mybusinessconsulting.ae
- Redistribute content from mybusinessconsulting.ae
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to My Business Consulting DMCC. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 1 week for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and their linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
All prices mentioned on website are exclusive of UAE VAT unless it is stated otherwise. My Business Consulting DMCC reserves the right to change pricing without prior notification to website users and clients.
Use and Disclosure of Information
My Business Consulting DMCC will use personally identifiable information you provide to us for via online forms for the purpose of providing you with the service that you have requested. We do not share personally identifiable information with third parties.
We will not sell, rent, trade, share, reveal or disclose any of your personally identifiable information, unless:
- you have specifically requested that we do so;
- we deem it necessary to provide you with services you have requested;
- required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities;
- as might be required by law;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; or
- we have reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure of your personally identifiable information is a necessary part of our investigation of the matter or in reporting our concerns to relevant persons or authorities.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services, to market to you, and to help prevent spam, fraud or abuse. You may use your settings for email and mobile notifications to control the notifications you receive from us. You may also unsubscribe from a notification or newsletter by following the instructions contained within the notification or newsletter.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by My Business Consulting DMCC.
My Business Consulting DMCC has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that My Business Consulting DMCC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
Last update: June 01, 2023