Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone (UAQ FTZ)Establish your new business in one of the best and cost-effective UAE free zones in Northern Emirates.
Ownership100% ownership and income taxes
Easy registration processVisa deposit, NOC, audit report are not required
Convenient locationClose to the UAE’s primary sea ports, Dubai and Sharjah International Airports
Skyrocket your business with the cost-effective business setup packages from UAQ FTZ
Set up your business around a thriving business community
UAQ FTZ was established in 1987, but gained popularity after some restructuring in 2014, focusing on strategically providing the necessary infrastructure and incentives for a thriving business community. It is located close to the UAE’s primary sea ports, Dubai International Airport and Sharjah International Airport, and next to the highway connecting all the emirates. Strategically located, UAQ FTZ attracts companies of all sizes such as global corporations, entrepreneurs, and startups from over 150 nationalities.
The most popular business activities in UAQ FTZ are:
- General trading
- Assembling or repacking
Take advantage of the stable economy of an open investment climate at UAQ FTZ to grow your business.
The UAQ Free Trade Area is renowned for its favorable tax laws, low cost of living and labor, access to affluent consumers, first-class infrastructure, speedy development, high-tech workforce, and access to global markets. Constantly striving for innovation, UAQ FTZ is always upgrading its infrastructure to suit future market needs. Today, it offers fully serviced industrial land, warehouses, offices, and flexible, virtual office rental options with premium office space for businesses of all sizes.
All UAQ FTZ members enjoy unparalleled business competitive benefits, including:
- Networking opportunities with 8000+ companies investors, and entrepreneurs from over 150 countries
- Daily, short-term and long-term warehouses lease
- Special concessions at UAQ’s seaport
- Land plots for lease up to 25 years
- Ideal for warehouses, and showrooms
- Direct access to major highways
Boundless opportunities to build your business and life
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone has the ideal setup for startups, SMEs and conglomerates as it provides one of the most attractive environments for effective investment in the UAE. Moreover, Umm Al Quwain has a stable economy, a welcoming investment climate, and low costs of living and labor, making it a strategic business hub within the region.
100% foreign ownership
UAQ FZE allows 100% foreign ownership of companies & 100% repatriation of capitals
Vast range of facilities
Warehousing, land, and office space solutions available for any type of business
High-class customer service
Progressive and investor-friendly rules and regulations
Talents acquisition possibilities
No restrictions on hiring foreign employees
Simplified business management
No audit report and no visa deposit are required
A wide range of business activities
1,500+ business activities to choose from
Variety of the best facilities in UAQ FTZ
Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone Authority offers well-planned, impeccably designed executive offices and co-working spaces. The office units are available for lease on flexible terms, providing companies with everything they need to expand and grow their businesses.
We can propose to you the best-customized business setup packages, provide you with the latest information on all ongoing offers as well as a variety of the most comprehensive facilities in UAQ FTZ, assist you along the whole way of company formation and ensure professional support after the business license is obtained.
GET A CALL BACK IN 55 SECONDS
My Business Consulting DMCC is here to assist you with choosing the right location, corporate structure and best facilities for your business in the UAE.
Choose one of types of licenses issued in UAQ FTZ
Its investor-friendly rules and regulations simplify and speed up the registration process in Umm Al-Quwain Free Trade Zone. To represent a business legally, there are three options: a Free Zone establishment with one shareholder, a Free Zone company with several shareholders, or a branch of an existing company. Furthermore, the investor must choose office space, warehouse space, and land options.
The following types of licenses are available in UAQ FTZ:
- Commercial License
- Services License
- Consultancy License
- Freelance Permits
- Industrial License
- General Trading License
With over 14 years of experience, we can help you at every stage of your company formation in Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone
Since its foundation in 2009, My Business Consulting DMCC has assisted thousands of local and foreign entrepreneurs to set up businesses in the best UAE Free Zones.
The benefits of working with us that you can’t miss:
- Highly professional and reliable team
- Deep knowledge and understanding of local rules and regulations
- Strong connections with UAE Authorities, best UAE Free Zones, local and international banks
Our team will guide you through the entire process of company formation in UAQ FTZ and provide you with hyper-personalized customer service on your way to success in the UAE.
Customized packages meeting all your business needs
If you are considering setting up business in UAQ FTZ, My Business Consulting DMCC is here to provide you with full assistance in crafting a personalized package, creating the most suitable company structure, finding the right facility for your future business, and supporting you along your way to success in one of the most fast growing UAE Free Zones.
The most popular management consulting packages at My Business Consulting DMCC are listed below. We do not provide business setup and immigration assistance only, we carefully analyze your requirements, and provide the best solution for your business. We assist you in establishing the company, immigration of your family members and employees, opening the bank account, and provide full support after the company has been established. For a customized proposal for your business in the UAE, please contact our Business Setup Experts.
As the most reputable and trusted management consulting firm in the UAE, we guarantee high-quality and 100% transparent services throughout the entire company formation process.
Below you will find the list of services included in our Business Setup Package:
- Business setup consultancy
- Regular updates regarding the full process
- Initial approval: company name, activity, shareholder’s structure
- Business plan summary creation
- Company registration
- Facility arrangement (Business Park)
- Company licensing
- Establishment card
- Company stamp
- Company letterhead
- Company profile
- Accounts Guide for UAE Businesses not registered for VAT
- FREE Documents Expiration Notifications after one year
Since we highly respect and value the time of our clients, when applying for a UAE Residence Visa, we provide our clients with a pick-up from their hotel, transportation to the authorities, and a drop-off at their hotel so they do not have to rush around doing medical testing and collecting documents.
Below you will find the list of services included in our UAE Resident Visa Package and related costs:
- Assessment of Individuals Documents
- Review of Required Documents
- Obtaining Entry Permit
- Typing for Medical Test and Emirates ID
- Full Assistance in Medical Test, including transfers
- Full Assistance in EID Biometrics, including transfers
- Obtaining Visa Stamping
- Collection of Emirates ID
- Free document expiration notification after 3 years
In our capacity as the most caring management consultancy in the UAE, we ensure that our clients have no reason to worry: we will find the best UAE bank that suits your business needs, prepare all your documents, and arrange a meeting with the banker at our office.
Below you will find the list of services included in our Bank Account Opening Package:
- Assessment of individual/corporate background
- Preparation of Required Documents with a Company Profile specially designed for banks
- Coordination with Relationship Officer before account opening application meeting
- Scheduling a meeting with Relationship Officer
- Full Assistance during bank account opening application and interview
- Follow-up of account opening
- Regular updates
- Introduction of Official Relationship Manager
- 400 Monthly Transactions
- Daily Transactions Recording (sales, purchase, general)
- Monthly Accounting Reports (sales, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash & bank reconciliation, expense report)
- Monthly Management Reports (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement)
- Quarterly Management Reports
- Fixed Asset Register
- Financial Analysis
- Quarterly VAT Return Filing
- Annually Financial Reports
- Annually End of Services & Gratuity Calculation
- Dedicated Account Manager
Let us help you succeed in the UAE
Reach out to our experts to start a successful business in the UAE.