Sharjah Media City Free Zone (Shams)Establish your new company in the world-class hub for media and creativity in the United Arab Emirates
Ownership100% ownership and 0 income taxes
Simplicity of processesNot required: deposits, NOC, annual audit report, physical presence during setup
Strategic locationLocated 15 minutes from Dubai Airport and 5 minutes from Sharjah Airport.
Launch your creative business with Shams' vibrant and connected ecosystem for innovators
Set up your business in the creative and digital hub of free zone
Located in the cultural capital of the United Arab Emirates, Sharjah Media City (Shams) is a business and entertainment hub. In January 2017, Shams was launched with the vision of becoming a world-class media and creative hub. The media, technology, and creative industries are eligible to apply for licenses in the free zone. In Shams, you can join a dynamic, forward-thinking community by setting up your company through the Creative Zone.
Most popular business activities in Shams are:
- Media & creative businesses
- General trading
- Wholesale trade
- Retail trade
- Professional services
Feel empowered and inspired utilizing unique business opportunities of Shams
Sharjah Media City is a dynamic initiative that makes a strong connection with the talented individuals it attracts. Shams offers smart innovative services, coupled with a holistic community-centered approach. Offering affordable and cost-effective packages, simplified registration processes such as incorporation without physical presence, and no need to submit NOCs or deposits, Shams provides a safe and progressive environment for company formation.
All Shams members enjoy unparalleled business competitive benefits, including:
- Suitable location just 15 minutes from Dubai Airport and 5 minutes from Sharjah Airport
- Limited liability for companies
- Access to world-class innovative facilities such as commercial office complexes, flexible and personalized creative units, meeting rooms, residential areas
- Allocation of up to 6 visas for a shared desk facility
Safe and progressive environment for company formation
Sharjah Media City Free Zone (Shams) is a new media and fast-growing free zone that’s ideal for start-ups and SMEs, as well as established companies or corporations. With a wide range of unique benefits, any investor will have easy and fast ways to start their own business in Shams.
100% foreign ownership
Shams offers investors 100% repatriation of capital and profits as well as ownership
0% personal income tax
Great UAE visas package
Allocation of up to 6 visas in a shared desk facility and up to 12 on a dedicated desk facility
Located 15 minutes from Sharjah International Airport and 30 minutes from Dubai International Airport
A wide range of business activities
Wide range of business activities available on the same business license
Convenient and easy registration process
Shareholders are not required to be physically present to incorporate a company
Variety of the best facilities in Sharjah Media City Free Zone
Shams provides three facility options in addition to the currently available shared desk facility – dedicated desk, shared office, and dedicated office. Shams facilities are designed to serve clients and cater to their needs and requirements. All facilities provide access to Wi-Fi, a printer, and a meeting room.
We can propose you the best-customized business setup packages, provide you with the latest information on all ongoing offers, propose you a variety of the best facilities in Shams, assist you along the whole way of company formation and ensure professional support after the business license is obtained.
GET A CALL BACK IN 55 SECONDS
My Business Consulting DMCC is here to assist you with choosing the right location, corporate structure and best facilities for your business in the UAE.
Choose one of types of licenses issued in Shams Free Zone
Being fully digitalized, Shams Free Zone provides flawless and simple registration processes. For company formation, Shams offers two types of business – Shams LLC, or Shams branch. A Shams limited liability company (LLC) is an independent entity and a Shams branch is a branch of a parent company. In addition, Shams offers investors 120 business activities that suit many business industries. There are three categories – media, wholesale and retail, and services and consultancy.
The following license types are available in Shams:
- Media Licence
- Trade License – allows selling goods within Shams and importing and exporting goods
- Service license – allows production, reproduction, and distribution of services
- Industrial license – allows manufacturing, production, reproduction, and transformation of goods
With over 14 years of experience, we can help you at every stage of your company formation in Sharjah Media City Free Zone
The benefits of working with us that you can’t miss:
- Highly professional and reliable team
- Deep knowledge and understanding of local rules and regulations
- Strong connections with UAE Authorities, best UAE Free Zones, local and international banks
Our team will guide you through the entire process of company formation in Shams and provide you with hyper-personalized customer service on your way to success in the UAE.
Customized packages meeting all your business needs
If you are considering setting up business in Shams, My Business Consulting DMCC is here to provide you with full assistance in crafting a personalized package, creating the most suitable company structure, finding the right facility for your future business, and supporting you along your way to success in one of the most fast growing UAE Free Zones.
The most popular management consulting packages at My Business Consulting DMCC are listed below. We do not provide business setup and immigration assistance only, we carefully analyze your requirements, and provide the best solution for your business. We assist you in establishing the company, immigration of your family members and employees, opening the bank account, and provide full support after the company has been established. For a customized proposal for your business in the UAE, please contact our Business Setup Experts.
As the most reputable and trusted management consulting firm in the UAE, we guarantee high-quality and 100% transparent services throughout the entire company formation process.
Below you will find the list of services included in our Business Setup Package:
- Business setup consultancy
- Regular updates regarding the full process
- Initial approval: company name, activity, shareholder’s structure
- Business plan summary creation
- Company registration
- Facility arrangement (Business Park)
- Company licensing
- Establishment card
- Company stamp
- Company letterhead
- Company profile
- Accounts Guide for UAE Businesses not registered for VAT
- FREE Documents Expiration Notifications after one year
Since we highly respect and value the time of our clients, when applying for a UAE Residence Visa, we provide our clients with a pick-up from their hotel, transportation to the authorities, and a drop-off at their hotel so they do not have to rush around doing medical testing and collecting documents.
Below you will find the list of services included in our UAE Resident Visa Package and related costs:
- Assessment of Individuals Documents
- Review of Required Documents
- Obtaining Entry Permit
- Typing for Medical Test and Emirates ID
- Full Assistance in Medical Test, including transfers
- Full Assistance in EID Biometrics, including transfers
- Obtaining Visa Stamping
- Collection of Emirates ID
- Free document expiration notification after 3 years
In our capacity as the most caring management consultancy in the UAE, we ensure that our clients have no reason to worry: we will find the best UAE bank that suits your business needs, prepare all your documents, and arrange a meeting with the banker at our office.
Below you will find the list of services included in our Bank Account Opening Package:
- Assessment of individual/corporate background
- Preparation of Required Documents with a Company Profile specially designed for banks
- Coordination with Relationship Officer before account opening application meeting
- Scheduling a meeting with Relationship Officer
- Full Assistance during bank account opening application and interview
- Follow-up of account opening
- Regular updates
- Introduction of Official Relationship Manager
- 400 Monthly Transactions
- Daily Transactions Recording (sales, purchase, general)
- Monthly Accounting Reports (sales, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash & bank reconciliation, expense report)
- Monthly Management Reports (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement)
- Quarterly Management Reports
- Fixed Asset Register
- Financial Analysis
- Quarterly VAT Return Filing
- Annually Financial Reports
- Annually End of Services & Gratuity Calculation
- Dedicated Account Manager
Let us help you succeed in the UAE
Reach out to our experts to start a successful business in the UAE.