UAE Golden VisaLive, work and grow your business in the UAE while enjoying exclusive benefits
Long-term validityValid for 5 or 10 years with the possibility of renewal
Sponsoring dependentsAllowing family members and an unlimited number of domestic workers to obtain residence visas
Outside UAE periodExemption from visa revocation when spending any amount of time outside the UAE
Enjoy all the benefits of the UAE Golden Visa
Take advantage of a Golden Visa to live a life you dreamed of in the UAE
A Golden Visa is a long-term residence visa that gives foreign talent exclusive benefits to live, work, and study in the UAE. A Golden Visa can be obtained by investors, entrepreneurs, scientists, outstanding students and graduates, humanitarian pioneers, and frontline heroes.
With Golden Visa you can enjoy exclusive benefits including:
- An entry visa for six months with multiple entries to proceed with residence issuance
- A long-term, renewable residence visa valid for 5 or 10 years
- The privilege of not needing a sponsor
- The permit allows family members to stay in the UAE until the end of their permit duration, if the primary holder of the Golden visa passes away
Requirements to apply for UAE Golden Visa
There are different requirements for the UAE Golden Visa depending on your type of residence: investor, talent, entrepreneur, etc. Every case is different:
- Investors in public investments must deposit AED 2 million into an investment fund accredited in the UAE, or have a valid UAE-registered business with investor capital not less than AED 2 million.
- If you are an investor in real estate, you must own at least one property worth at least AED 2 million
- In the case of entrepreneurs, possess a technical or future-oriented economic project backed by risk and innovation, and obtain approval letters from the respective authorities
- As an outstanding specialized talent, you should be able to provide letters of approval from relevant authorities if you fall under one of the specializations as doctors, scientists, creative people of culture and art, inventors, executives, athletes, engineers, and a variety of other disciplines.
Pricing and required documents to apply for the UAE Golden Visa
The application process varies according to the type of Golden Visa you apply under.
Golden Visa required documents
- Studio photo in white background
- Obtaining Medical Fitness Certificate
- Emirates ID Biometrics
- Health Insurance Certificate
- Copy of current visa – if you are a UAE resident
- Copy of Emirates ID – if you are a UAE resident
- Additional documents up on eligibility criteria
- Approval from Immigration
Golden Visa package government fees
The cost of the package starts from AED 11,580 excluding Health Insurance and My Business Consulting DMCC Service Fees. Actual fees will depend on every Authority.
Contact us today to request a proposal for a UAE Residence Visa Package!
Considering how much we value and respect the time of our clients when applying for a UAE Residence Visa, we provide them with pick-up from their hotels, transportation to the authorities, and drop-off at their hotels, eliminating the need for them to rush around doing medical tests and collecting documents.
Here is a list of the services that are included in our UAE Golden Visa Package:
- Assessment of individual documents
- Review of the required documents
- Obtaining an Entry Permit
- Medical tests and Emirates ID typing
- Full assistance with medical tests, including transfers
- Full assistance with EID biometrics, including transfers
- Obtaining a visa stamping
- Collection of Emirates ID
- Free document expiration notifications
Our Immigration Experts are ready to assist you with your immigration needs
My Business Consulting DMCC can help you obtain a UAE Golden Visa and live the life you've always dreamed of in the world's most prestigious and safest country.