UAE Employment VisaMake your career a success in one of the most dynamic and safest countries in the world.
Tax-free salaryA tax exemption applies to any employee
Family sponsorshipGrants permission to sponsor a spouse, children and parents to reside in the UAE
Paid leavePaid holiday, sick, maternity, and parental leaves
Enjoy all the benefits of the UAE Employment Visa
Benefit from the Employment Visa to work and enjoy life in the UAE
To obtain an employment visa for an employee, an employer must be prepared to hire the employee, sponsor him, and begin the process for obtaining his employment visa and work permit.
There are specific rules regarding Employment Visas that ensure workers’ rights are protected and allow them to live and work legally in the UAE:
- A visa is issued for a period of 1 to two years,
- Visa is issued with the possibility of the renewal as long as there is a continuing working relationship between the employer and employee
- At least basic health insurance must be provided by employer to process the visa application
Requirements to apply for Employment Visa
If you meet the following requirements, you can apply for an Employment Visa in the UAE:
- Employees must be at least 18 years old (males) and 21 years old (females)
- There is a valid license for the company
- It is imperative that the company does not have any violations.
- Employees must perform work that matches the company’s nature
Pricing and required documents to apply for the UAE Employment Visa
The application process varies according to the authority under which sponsor’s company is registered.
Employment Visa required documents
- Studio photo in white background
- Obtaining Medical Fitness Certificate
- Emirates ID Biometrics
- Health Insurance Certificate
- Degree Certificate for some positions (attested and legally translated into Arabic)
- Company License, Share Certificate & Establishment Card
- Approval from Immigration
Employment Visa package government fees
The cost of the package starts from 3,750 AED excluding Health Insurance and My Business Consulting DMCC Service Fees. Actual fees will depend on each Authority.
Contact us today to request a proposal for a UAE Residence Visa Package!
Considering how much we value and respect the time of our clients when applying for a UAE Residence Visa, we provide them with pick-up from their hotels, transportation to the authorities, and drop-off at their hotels, eliminating the need for them to rush around doing medical tests and collecting documents.
Here is a list of the services that are included in our UAE Employment Visa Package:
- Assessment of individual documents
- Review of the required documents
- Obtaining an Entry Permit
- Medical tests and Emirates ID typing
- Full assistance with medical tests, including transfers
- Full assistance with EID biometrics, including transfers
- Obtaining a visa stamping
- Collection of Emirates ID
- Free document expiration notifications
Our Immigration Experts are ready to assist you with your immigration needs
My Business Consulting DMCC can help you obtain a UAE Employment Visa and live the life you've always dreamed of in the world's most prestigious and safest country.